About Winter Park Resort
Lodging Rental Program
As a Winter Park Resort Homeowner, we understand your desire to enjoy and profit from the investment you have made in buying a mountain home. Whether you have purchased your condominium to be closer to the lifts the minute they open or to earn revenue as a rental income investment, Winter Park Resort Lodging is dedicated to meeting your goals. We are the exclusive team on-site at the base, offering Homeowner Services, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Revenue Management, Sales and Marketing.
Representing Zephyr Mountain Lodge, Parry Peak Lofts, and the Fraser Crossing/Founders Pointe Condominiums, Winter Park Resort Lodging has the most comprehensive and profitable Rental Program focused on Homeowner satisfaction and revenue return.
Of course, as a Homeowner, the enjoyment of your condominium is essential and there are no restrictions to when you stay or how many times you stay during the year. When you are not here, Winter Park Resort Lodging applies all efforts and resources to rent your condominium nightly to earn the highest revenue as well as create loyal returning guests.
- Our Marketing Team invests over $1 million in promoting vacation rentals to the Front Range and destination visitors.
- The Sales Team manages the group market selling to Weddings, Reunions, Retreats and Corporate meetings and the relationship of over 100 domestic and international Tour Partners in the ski and travel industry.
- Individual Condominium Rating, earn a higher average rate and net revenue based on investing in your property*
- The WPRL Call Center Team consists of reservation agents dedicated to exclusively selling the lodging properties on our Rental Program.
- The strength of our inventory allows us to be the exclusive representative of the base area lodging properties with the online Travel Agencies like Expedia, Booking.com and Orbitz.
- The Revenue Management Team is dedicated to weekly review of rates, specials and promotions in positioning the lodging rentals. We are fluid and dynamic in adjusting nightly rates when demand is high or reversely when demand is soft to keep rental momentum.
- The onsite Front Desk, Housekeeping and Maintenance departments ensure we are immediately accessible with supplies and services for your or your guests’ needs and requests.
- Exclusive Winter Park Resort benefits offered only to Homeowners on our Rental Program including highly discounted passes, retail, restaurant, and rental purchases.
As a Homeowner, you are welcomed as family and check-in directly with the Front Desk instead of having to pick up a key from a lock box. The Front Desk team is well versed in what is new at the resort and will give you the skinny on upcoming events, happenings, and even the latest weather.
- For Homeowner Services, stop by the Administration Office on the first floor of the Zephyr Mountain Lodge Slopeside building. We are open 8:30am-5:00pm 7 days a week during the ski season and 9:00am-5:00pm Monday- Friday during the rest of the year. Call ahead at 970-726-6080 for an appointment outside of office hours. We welcome the chance to connect with you, hear what’s on your mind, and share in your latest travel stories.
- Visit with us during the winter at special Homeowner Receptions offered monthly.
- Housekeeping & Maintenance inspect your condo prior to arrival for final preparations.
- The Central Reservation team is available to you in booking any and all aspects of travel including, air, transportation, rental cars, and activities. Let us assist you with any travel plans you might have here in Winter Park or elsewhere.
We are confident the WPRL Rental program provides the most in services, benefits and revenue within the Winter Park destination. We invite you to contact us directly to meet and discuss the assets of investing with WPRL. We will work together in elevating your mountain home as a vacation property and an asset!
Have Questions?Learn more about how we are prepared to earn you maximum revenue and provide on-site service to you and your guests.
Call Center: 866-239-3994
General Lodging Line: 970-726-6080
Direct Line: 970-726-6573 rich-text
Cindy Harder- Homeowner Services Manager
Condominium Rating Levels
Standard decor and furnishings original to the condominium with some enhancements and renovations.
Upgraded décor and furnishings which may include, but not limited to: flat screen televisions, stereo docks, newer appliances, renovated counter tops, newer furniture, and newer bedding or triple sheeting.
Complete upgrade and new renovations which include new furniture throughout the entire condominium, new flooring, new appliances, new cabinets, new trim, new artwork, new bedding or triple sheeting.
Current owners, Click For Winter Park Resort Lodging Owner Portal: Click Here rich-text