Start Living The Dream
All paid employees are entitled to the following benefits at Winter Park Resort. You must present your employee pass to receive these deals! Unless noted, discounts are for the employee only, not dependents.
** All Perks and Benefits subject to change. **
Season Pass Benefits:
FREE direct to lift access to Winter Park Resort and Steamboat Resort (no Real Deal required)
- Dependent Passes: $0 fee for Full Time employees
- Dependent Passes: $25 fee for Part Time employees
- Dependent Passes: $50 fee for Temporary or On-Call employees
Discount Friends and Family Vouchers:
- All Full-time and Part-time employees receive 12 discounted $25 Lift Ticket vouchers and 8 discounted $5 Tubing Hill vouchers to share with friends and family, redeemable at Winter Park and/or Steamboat Resort.
- Temporary or On-Call employees do not receive any discount vouchers.
Free and ½ Off Skiing/Riding:
Active employees receive FREE or ½ off skiing/riding at the following resorts:
- Real Deal: Arapaho Basin, Copper Mountain, Ski Cooper, Loveland, Echo Mountain, Eldora Mountain, Monarch, Purgatory at Durango, Powderhorn, Aspen (inclusive of Highlands, Snowmass, Buttermilk), Sunlight, Telluride, Ski Granby Ranch (blackout dates: 12/26 – 01/02, 1/15-1/16, 02/19 – 02/20), Howelsen Hill. Free for employees, 50% off for Dependents.
- Private Exchange: Angel Fire and Taos, NM, Snowy Range, WY. Free for employees, 50% off for Dependents
- Grand Foundation Medallion: YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch, Devil’s Thumb Ranch. NOTE: Exchange is limited to 2 uses per day for entire resort. See Human Resources for all details about reservations and regulations. Free for employees, no dependent discounts.
- Alterra Letter of Introduction/AMC Pass: All active full and part time employees and their dependents can ski free at each of our resorts under Alterra. Free for employees, free for dependents.
- Ikon Letter: All active employees can ski at any IKON partner resort at ½ off window ticket price. A list of these resorts can be found on page 2. Bring your pass to HR for a letter. **Must have physical letter and pass to ski at Ikon Resorts. Resorts will not accept electronic or photocopies of letters**. ½ off for employees, no dependent discounts.
Food & Beverage Discounts:
- 50% discount at Moffat Market, Snoasis, Mary Jane Café and Sunspot Provisioner.
- 25% discount at Doc’s Roadhouse, Club Car, Lunch Rock Café, Derailer, Bradleys, Pepperonis, 5 Mountain Tavern, and Starbucks. Does not include alcoholic beverages, or retail items.
- Employees are eligible for discounts to our various lodging locations. Contact the Winter Park Call Center at (866) 260-6303 for current rates and availability. Restrictions apply.
- Rates: 20% discounts on advanced reservations depending on availability. 50% discounts for walk-in same day check-in after 4PM at The Vintage Hotel depending on availability.
Rental and Retail Discounts:
- Retail: 30% discount on all full price retail purchases, 20% off all full price hard good purchases (based on availability), and 10% discount on all reduced-price retail purchases (excludes hard goods and electronics). Everyday promo deals through Mountain Essentials.
- Rental: 50% off Premium Ski/Snowboard Rentals for the employees only; based upon availability, must be reserved 72 hours in advance. Free fleet rentals via the Employee Rental Program. See last page for more details.
- Tune and Repair Services: Take your employee season pass to the West Portal Tune Shop for one free tune. After free tune is used, you will be eligible for 50% discount on tunes and 30% discount on repairs. Please expect a 7-day turnaround and refrain from weekends/holiday drop off.
Ski and Ride School:
- For Employees Only: Free ½ Day Group Lessons. Must be one paying guest in lesson.
- For Eligible Dependents of Employees (spouse and/or children of the employee): 50% off daily lessons. 50% off Kids’ Multi-Week Programs ages 4+. 5 pack of kid lessons for $279 ages 4+ (Non-Transferable).
Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
- Winter Park Resort has contracted with local Mental Health Professionals to provide up to 3 annual confidential counseling sessions to active employees and their immediate family members. See last page for details.
Employee Child Care Services:
- Child Care is available on a space available basis for infants, toddlers, and pre-school ages 2 months to 5 years through the Early Education Center (EEC).
Other Employee Benefits:
- Direct Deposit into your preferred bank account(s).
- 401(k) Savings Program with a match up to 4%; all employees are eligible after 1st of the month following 1 month of employment – must be 21 years old.
- **New** free daily passes to the Fraser Valley Rec Center. Stop by HR to pick up a day pass. This is for employees only. Misuse of this benefit will result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
- Pro Deals and Discounts
Discounts for Winter Park Employees visiting Steamboat:
- Lodging: Discounted room rates at the Steamboat Grand may be available.
- Food & Beverage: 50% discount at Thunderhead, Rendezvous and Four Points Food Courts, Gondola Joe’s, Geano’s and Grand Café. 30% discount at Stoker, Hazie’s, Ragnar’s, The Bear River Bar & Grill, Four Points fine dining, The Cabin and Chaps. Western BBQ also offers special employee discount.
- Rental: Specific Rates and types of equipment change periodically. Please present employee pass to find out more information on possible discounts
- Retail: 30% discount on Soft Goods 20% discount on Hard Goodsrich-text, responsive-table