Explore the Continental Divide at 12,000 feet
Guided Snowmobile Tours
- At Grand Adventures, you have the unique opportunity to choose from a wide variety of snowmobile activities (
Guided Tours and Unguided Rentals in Winter Park and Grand Lake).
- Highest groomed snowmobile trails, Largest play areas & Powder Meadows. Lots of Fun!
- You will drive an environmentally friendly 4-stroke Ski-Doo Ace Touring snowmobile which provides both comfort and performance. These machines are better for the environment as they use less fuel and have no fumes!
- Tour options for all abilities from beginner to advanced. Experience a vast array of terrain in the wilderness and maybe even see a moose!
Our staff of professional guides know how to customize each tour based upon the conditions and the group to “maximize” your snowmobiling and Colorado experience. All our guides are fully trained in first aid, CPR and back country Snowmobiling expertise with an excellent understanding of the area.
For the advanced snowmobile rider, our rentals and staff of technicians have the latest in mountain performance and luxurious touring sleds ready for you. We will cover machine operation, map orientation and safety tips with each group before your departure.
What to wear snowmobiling:
All participants are required to wear: DOT approved helmet (included with your rental), waterproof snow clothing and snow boots (both available for rent), snow goggles, waterproof gloves, face mask / scarf / gator (all available for purchase). Dress in layers and don't forget a camera, sunscreen, and bottled water.
Continental Divide TOURS
Our most popular tour is also Grand County’s only adventure tour to the Continental Divide. The tour is for all abilities on wide regularly groomed trails. We follow the historic “Moffat” railroad route to Corona Pass (weather permitting). Tours top out at nearly 12,000 feet with views of the entire Winter Park Resort and the Fraser Valley. Play in a large open bowl above timberline. Guides will customize your descent to the base with a blend of exciting “single track” trails through the forest, open meadows and groomed trails. This tour is perfect for the beginner to intermediate rider, and families looking to experience Colorado’s backcountry on a snowmobile. Don’t forget to bring your camera. The tour stops at several locations for a great photo opportunity.
- Season: late November- early April
- Single and Tandem options. (Single = driver / Tandem = Driver + Passenger)
- 2 hour and 3 hour tours offered Tuesday - Sunday
- Meeting Location: Winter Park Mountain Lodge
- For real time availability and pricing, please click the "book now" link below.
Fraser Valley TOURs
Experience exciting mountain riding on varied terrain through the Arapaho National Forest. Explore powder meadows, ridge tops and cruiser trails through the trees. Look down the Vasquez Cirque from our highest trail and enjoy a panoramic view of the Continental Divide, Rocky Mountain National Park and Fraser Valley. Or check out a spectacular view of Gore Range from a vantage point in Church’s Park. This is great for riders looking for a more rugged tour.
Fraser Valley Tour:
- Season: mid December – early April
- Single and tandem options (Single = driver / Tandem = driver + passenger)
- 1 hour, 2 hour, and 3 hour tours offered Friday - Tuesday
- NEW - Experience the new Ski Doo Electric snowmobile on specific timeslots this season! These are the only Electric snowmobiles in Colorado this season, so be among the first to experience this new Electric offering!
- Meeting Location: Grand Adventures at Trailblazers - Fraser
- For real time availability and pricing, please click the "book snowmobiling" link above.