Athlete & Family Resources
Dryland Training Summer/FALL 2016
Check the Sports Performance calendar for updates
Chefs Cup Dinner Dance
- 34th Annual Chefs Cup Dinner Dance - Saturday, December 3rd!
We are please to offer this service to our athletes and their families. Want to post an ad, please email us at email@example.com. Looking to buy, you can peruse the classifieds page here
Location: Lower level Balcony House left of the exterior ticket office 970.726.5514 ext. 1809. The Competition Center Workshop provides precision ski tuning, waxing, and mounting services at the best possible prices for Competition Center members and their families. The shop also sells all tuning equipment, waxes, and Competition Center logo wear. Racing accessories (pole guards, shin guards, etc.) are also available. Hours are 8:30am-4:30pm on weekdays and 8:00am-4:30pm on weekends and holidays during the season. Purchases made at our ski repair shop benefit our ski and snowboard programs. Unfortunately, due to space constraints, we are unable to offer snowboard tuning and waxing services but the shop does carry a selection of snowboard parts in case of equipment malfunction. Contact the Snowboard Program Director for in-town tuning recommendations.
WINTER PARK SKI EDUCATION FOUNDATION
The Winter Park Ski Education Foundation (WPSEF) was established in 1987 as a 501(c) (3) non-profit charitable organization. It is run by a board of volunteers so all funds raised go to:
- Support the training of athletes and competitors in Alpine, Freestyle, Freeski, All-Terrain, Nordic and Snowboard programs through the Winter Park Competition Center.
- Develop, maintain and support the sport of ski and snowboarding competition.
- Support entry-level programs for each of the above-mentioned areas.
- Assist athletes, young and old, reach their potential and possibly fulfill their dreams of becoming a world-class competitor or even an Olympic champion.
The Grand Foundation
Donor Advised Funds - G.A.P. (Grand Activities and Programs) Fund for Grand County Kids