Freestyle Terrain – Large Park
Dark Territory® provides a controlled-accessed section of the Rail Yard® for those who are on top of their game! Dark Territory is located in lower Rail Yard® and includes the largest and most technical features in our park system. A separate pass is required to access this area. To obtain a pass for the first time, one must watch a short video and sign an additional waiver
The goal of Dark Territory® is to offer the largest features of our Park to those who are willing to take an extra step to increase their awareness of Terrain Park safety and etiquette.
REMEMBER, everybody that enters this section is required to have their pass with them each time they enter!
To get your Dark Territory® pass for the FIRST YEAR, you will need to do the following:
- Attend an orientation at Showcase Snowboard Shop at the base of Winter Park Resort. The video will take approximately 20 minutes.
- Sign Dark Territory® Liability form
- Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or LEGAL guardian sign the waiver.
- Dark Territory Passes are FREE
- The pass is valid for the season.
- Dark Territory® is open to Freeriders 10 years and older.
- TO RENEW YOUR PASS EACH FOLLOWING YEAR, fill-out/sign the waiver. SIMPLE. You can do it at the same time you renew your season pass. Returning Dark Territory® pass holders DO NOT have to watch the video subsequent years.
Phone: (303) 316-1564
Click Here To View Smart Style Safety