12,000 FEET UP. AND AN AMAZING JOURNEY DOWN.
Did you expect North America’s highest six-passenger chairlift to ascend to views that AREN’T utterly majestic? But Parsenn Bowl is more than breathtaking 360-degree vistas. It’s an intermediate-friendly, high-alpine experience, from challenging to chill, starting with a wide-open bowl and ending in gorgeous glades more than 1,600 vertical feet below.
- Acreage: 446.6
- Vertical Drop (feet): 1,714
- Most Difficult: 20%
- Advanced: 49.7%
- Intermediate: 30.3%
- Panoramic Express
7 Must Do Experiences
- Being able to view Long’s Peak in RMNP from the top of the Bowl
- Deciding where to head into the glades from Parry’s Peek
- Carving big turns on a powder day down the face of the Bowl
- Taking a pic of the 360 degree panoramic views with our friends
- Riding the Panoramic in big wind
- Finding your friends after popping out of the glades
- Opening your sack lunch and enjoying the views from the top