THE THRILL OF BEING OUT-OF-BOUNDS.
WITHOUT BEING OUT-OF-BOUNDS.
Three words: exhilarating tree skiing. And glades. Okay, that’s five words. But, see, that’s the thing with Eagle Wind—there’s always more. Named to honor the area’s Native American heritage, Eagle Wind is home to pristine powder, tree and glade skiing, with expert, sidecountry-like terrain winding through a beautiful, challenging forest. All making you feel closer to the mountain spirits than perhaps anywhere else at the resort.
- Acreage: 308.8
- Vertical Drop (feet): 1,600
- Max Run Length: 0.52 Miles
- Most Difficult: 96%
- Advanced: 4%
- Eagle Wind
7 Must Do Experiences
- Skiing the Thunderbird Traverse
- Finding the Tree of Skulls
- Black Coal on a big day
- Powder discovery on Left Hand
- TREES, GLADES, & TREES!
- Dropping in for your first time ever
- Hearing nothing but your own heartbeat as you ski