Thank you for your purchase – we're looking forward to seeing you soon at Winter Park Resort, Colorado's Favorite®. Please click below for details on how, where and when to redeem your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please send us an email (email@example.com) or call 970.726.1564.
Winter 2013/14 Rocky Mountain Super Pass™ Plus, Rocky Mountain Super Pass™, Winter Park / Mary Jane Season Pass, Winter Park Four Pass®, 4by40 Pass® and Military Patriot Pass™
Thank you for choosing Winter Park for your non-transferable photo pass. All passes listed above require a photo. You can upload your own photo via your online account; then visit any pass fulfillment location to have your pass printed. We can also capture your photo at a pass fulfillment location. Passes will also be mailed to the account address beginning in September, when we will begin mailing passes.
If you purchased your pass online, you will have already signed a "waiver of liability agreement." Phone purchasers are required to complete this step in-person at a pass fulfillment location, or via your online account. Without this liability waiver, your pass will not provide lift access.
For more information about the down payment plan available on select 2013/14 passes, click here.
For more information regarding the pick-up / delivery of your pass, click here.
Winter Pass fullfillment locations:
Season Pass Office in the Balcony House (Winter Park base)
Mary Jane Guest Services Desk (Mary Jane Base Lodge, Friday – Sunday)
Mary Jane Ticket Windows
Season Pass holder Add-on products fulfillment locations:
Coca-Cola® Tubing Season Pass, Tuning 4 Pack, Demo 4 Pack, Adult Lesson 2 Pack, Kids Lesson 5 Pack, Vintage Lodging Pass and Resort Bucks are picked up at the Season Pass office in the Balcony House at Winter Park. Add On passes do not require a photo, but is a unique printed plastic card, loaded with your selected products.
Winter 2013/14 Lift Tickets
Online and telephone purchases of lift tickets may be picked up at any Ticket Window, Guest Services or Winter Park Resort Rental location. Tickets are not shipped. Your order remains in our system, and tickets are printed when you present a photo ID that matches the name on your order. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Ski and Snowboard Rental:
Locations: There are 6 convenient Winter Park Resort Rentals locations: West Portal Station, Kids' Center, Village, The Jane Shop, Mountain Adventure Center and Showcase Snowboards. FREE overnight storage is offered for all rental equipment bookings at your pick-up location.
Regardless of the rental location you chose during your on-line purchase, you may pick up your equipment at an alternate rental location listed below. Please read carefully to ensure the location carries the equipment package you ordered.
- West Portal Rentals: Located on the ground level of West Portal Station, West Portal Rentals is the only rental location at the base of Winter Park Mountain offering tuning and repair service; daytime storage also available. Open daily from 8am – 5pm. This location offers skis, boots, poles, snowboard boots and snowboards for Sport, Performance, High Performance and Kids' Packages.
- Kids' Center Rentals: Conveniently located on the 2nd floor of the Kids' Center and just steps from your child's lesson meeting area, this location is a one-stop shop for kids to pick-up ski and snowboard rental equipment packages and Ski & Ride School lesson and lift ticket packages. Available on the same day as lessons from 8-8:45am, or preferably the day prior from 2-3:30pm.
- Winter Park Village Rentals: Centrally located within the Village, Village Rentals is the best choice for families arriving the afternoon before the lesson and want to avoid the morning rush. You can pick-up the whole family's rental equipment, lesson and lift tickets for the following day, after 2pm. Village Rentals is open daily until 9pm. This location offers skis, boots, poles, snowboard boots and snowboards for Sport, Performance and High Performance and Kids’ Packages.
- The Jane Shop: Located in the day lodge at our sister resort, Mary Jane, this store offers ski and snowboard packages in the Performance category, plus Demo skis and Telemark equipment. Open daily from 8am – 4pm.
- Mountain Adventure Center Rentals: Conveniently located in the Zephyr Mountain Lodge Riverside building and steps from the Zephyr Express chairlift. The Mountain Adventure Center offers the latest demo skis from Salomon, Rossignol, K2, Head and Nordica. You can exchange between 3 models every day for no extra charge. Find something you like? Apply up to 2 days rental to the cost of a new pair of skis! Open daily from 8am – 6pm.
- Showcase Snowboards: Showcase Rentals is located in the Zephyr Mountain Lodge Riverside building across from the Private Lesson Center. Offering the newest demo snowboards from leading brands including Burton, Ride, K2 and Salomon. Try before you buy – you can exchange between 3 models every day for no extra charge. Find a board you like? Apply up to 2 days rental to the cost of a new snowboard! Open daily from 8am – 6pm.
Custom Delivery Service:
You’re going to LOVE our custom rental delivery service, as we bring the mountain to you! Simply book a time for us to deliver your pre-booked, discounted performance-level equipment rental, lift tickets and lesson vouchers right to your door! You will keep your custom-fitted boots while we go back to the base and set up your gear for you to pick up the next day. Arrive at our exclusive slope side location, grab your gear and go right to the lifts. No lines, no other steps; that's it! At the end of the day, leave your skis or snowboard with our ski-up valet, and we will see you tomorrow. No lugging gear anywhere.
We deliver from Winter Park Resort to Granby and most locations in between at no additional fee. Further away? Just call and we can work it out! Delivery times 8am – 6pm, daily.
Call 970.531.4047 or email to schedule your personalized delivery service. Be ready to provide the following information:
- Name, date of birth and shoe size for each renter.
- Cell phone number.
- Preferred delivery time and location.
Wish you’d chosen Custom Delivery Service for your rental reservation? If it’s still 48 hours prior to equipment use, please call 800.979.0328, and we can add this service to your order. The $29.99 price includes up to four guests; $5 for each additional person beyond four.
Kids Multi-Week Lessons:
Welcome to the "fish" programs! Ski + Ride School will be sending an email with additional information on times and meeting places approximately one week prior to the start of each program. In the meantime, check out our Frequently Asked Questions tab on the Multi-Week Program page. If you are still stumped, please email us (), and we will gladly answer all of your questions.
Kids Ski + Ride School
- Day Of Lesson: Pick up your pre-printed tickets the day of your child's lesson at the Kids Ski + Ride School building from 8-8:45am. A special line for online orders can be found in the Kids Rental Room and in the Ski + Ride School main lobby (both located on the second floor). Please proceed to the Kids Rental Room if rentals were purchased with your online order. All other tickets can be picked up in the Ski + Ride School main lobby. Guests checking in after 8:45am will not be able to participate in the full-day lesson program, and may be accommodated in a half-day lesson starting at 11:45am, based on availability.
- Arriving prior to your first lesson? If you arrive prior to your first lesson, your lesson lift tickets and rental equipment will be available at Winter Park Rentals located in The Village from 2-9pm. On the day of your lesson, with your lift tickets and rental equipment in hand, you may go straight to your lesson meeting area – please arrive by 9:15am. Confirm with a Winter Park Resort Rentals employee as to the exact location of your lesson.
- For more information or any further questions, click here to check out FAQ tab at the bottom of the Kids Group Lesson Page or call 970.726.1564.
- Wee Willie's Child Care is located in The Kids Ski + Ride School building at the base area of Winter Park Resort. The Kids Ski + Ride School is the blue building farthest on your right when facing the mountain. Because you have a reservation with us, you may bypass all lines in the sales lobby and proceed directly into the Child Care facility. Please bring diapers (if necessary) and a change of clothes. Please label all children's belongings. In addition, include familiar items such as a blanket, pacifier and favorite toy, as well as outdoor clothing. Child-friendly food will be provided at lunch and snack times. If your child has a food allergy, please notify caregivers and bring own food when necessary. The Kid's Ski + Ride School and Wee Willie's Child Care does not serve chocolate or nuts, and we ask that you do not send these with your children. For infants, please bring bottles and their contents. If the bottle is used, the remainder of the contents must be discarded. Please send enough bottles with small amounts, or a large container with pre-mixed formula and several bottles. Also note that children who are ill may be refused admittance.
- Per Colorado State Law, we must obtain current immunization records on all children in our non-skiing Child Care facility (ages 2 months – 6 years). Please bring a copy of your child's current immunization records with you and present it to the Child Care staff member, upon check-in. These records will be kept on file for your convenience. You may also fax the records to us prior to your visit at 970.726.1560.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel or change dates any time before the day prior to your reservation date, a $25/day cancellation fee applies. The remainder of your reservation purchase will be credited back to your credit card. If you cancel after the day prior to your reservation date you will forfeit the full amount already charged to you. That day's cancellation will not affect any remaining reserved days. You would need to contact us any time before the day prior to the days of additional reservation date, to avoid forfeiting the payment for those days.
Please call in all reservation changes and cancellations to 800.420.8093. If you have any questions, feel free to call Wee Willie’s directly at 970.726.1631.
Adult Ski + Ride School:
- Day Of Lesson: On the day of your lesson you may pick up your lesson voucher and sign a liability waiver, lift ticket and rental equipment at West Portal Rentals at the base of Winter Park Resort. If your lesson package includes rental equipment, please plan to arrive at least 60 minutes ahead of lesson start time to fit equipment. Regardless of the rental location you chose during your purchase, you may collect your rental equipment at West Portal Rentals from 8am – 5pm, or Village Rentals the day prior from 4pm – 9pm.
- Arriving a day prior to your first lesson? If you arrive prior to your first lesson, your lesson voucher, lift ticket and rental equipment will be available at Winter Park Rentals located in The Village from 2-9pm. On the day of your lesson, with your lift tickets and rental equipment in hand, you may go straight to your lesson meeting area – please arrive by 9:15am at the latest. Confirm with a Winter Park Resort Rentals employee as to the exact location of your lesson.
- Lesson Meeting Place: Ski School Bell, at the base of the Arrow Chairlift, Winter Park Base – it is a short walk from either rental location or Guest Services. All lessons meet at least 15 minutes prior to lesson start time, in order to discuss your goals and expectations with instructors to facilitate appropriate level placement.
- What time do lessons start? Full day lessons meet at 9:15am and last 5.5 hours from 9:30am to 3pm; your lunch will be provided at one of our on-mountain restaurants. Lunch locations may vary. The Max 4 ski or snowboard lesson program is offered daily from 11:45am to 2:45pm, with a maximum of 4 guests per instructor.
- Adult Lesson Levels: Instructors are available at the Bell Tower 15 minutes prior to lesson start time. Please arrive early to discuss your goals with our staff.
- For more information or any further questions, call 970.726.1564.
- Lesson Meeting Place: All private lessons meet at our Private Lesson Center, where you'll experience true Rocky Mountain hospitality.
- What time do lessons start? Full Day Lessons start at 9:30am and end at 3:30pm. Half Day Lessons start at 9:30am and 1pm, and are 3 hours in length.
- Day Of Lesson: On the day of your lesson, you will check-in, sign a liability waiver and meet your instructor. If you need a lift ticket for the day, your instructor will arrange for you to purchase a $69 discounted adult lift ticket. If you require rental equipment, we can also assist with fitting and pick-up. Instruction for all ages and skill levels is available. Up to three individuals of similar skill level can participate in the lesson at no additional charge. Additional student charge is available by calling the Private Lesson Center 970.726.1554. Prices do not include lift tickets or equipment.
- For more information or any further questions about your Private Lesson, call the Private Lesson Center at 970.726.1554.
- Camp Meeting Place: Adult Camps meet at various locations. If based at Winter Park, you’ll gather in the Private Lesson Center, Adventurer’s Club in Zephyr Mountain Lodge, or the upper floor Lounge of the Balcony House. Mary Jane-based clinics generally meet on the 3rd level of the Mary Jane Center, while some camps are located in the Moffat Meeting room. Prior to the start of your clinic, you will receive an email directly from Ski & Ride School with specific details.
- What time do lessons start? Camps begin at varying times. Prior to the start of your clinic, you will receive an email directly from our Ski & Ride School with specific details.
- Day Of Camp: The first day of camp will consist of checking-in, signing a liability waiver (if you signed up over the phone) and meeting your instructor. If you need a lift ticket for the day, your instructor will arrange for you to purchase a $69 discounted adult lift ticket at any ticket window. If you require rental equipment, you should arrange that ahead of time and pick up your equipment prior to camp check-in.
- For more information or any further questions, call 970.726.1564.
Winter Lesson Packs:
Thank you for your purchase. For more details regarding redemption of your winter 2013/14 advance lesson pack purchase, please call 970.726.1564.
Reservations are not available for your advance discounted lesson purchase. Your lesson pack is used on a walk-up basis only. To redeem one of your lessons from your lesson pack, simply visit the on-site redemption location (Adults – West Portal Rentals/Guest Services, Children – Kid’s Ski & Ride School Sales Lobby) on the day you wish to take a lesson. All day lessons begin at 9:30am, it is recommended you make your lesson registration by 8:30am at the latest to ensure availability.
Day Ski Bike Lessons:
- Lesson Meeting Place: Ski bike lessons are offered daily at 11:30am and meet in front of West Portal Rental. Sign up for a lesson and rent out of our West Portal rental location. Bring snowboard boots or winter boots for Lenzsport bikes. All lesson participants will receive a Lenzsport Skibike photo license. Ski bikes are not permitted in terrain parks.
- For more information or any further questions, call 970.726.1564.
Snowcat and Snowshoe Tours:
- Please call 970.726.1616 to confirm your online Tour booking.
- Tour guests meet at Guest Services in the Balcony House at the base of Winter Park Resort at least 15 minutes prior departure time.
- Dress for winter weather, as you will be walking on the snow during arrival and departure, as well as scenic stops along the way. Wear shoes suitable for snow, a jacket and sunglasses. We also recommend gloves, hats and a CAMERA!
- A minimum number of guests are required for the tour to go – please call to confirm your reservation.
- Advance Tour Reservations and Information: 970.726.1616 or 970.726.5514 ext. 1727.
- Private Tours are also available, please call for details.
Night Ski Bike Tours (ages 13+):
Tours are 3 hours and include lift access on the Zephyr Express Gondola, riding instruction, a guide and use of a night bike. Night bikes use Type I unless a Type II special equipment use license is shown ahead of time.
- 6pm: Meet in the Winter Park Resort Rentals Village store.
- 6:30pm: Board the Zephyr Express to the top of Winter Park Mountain.
- 6:45pm: Orientation on the use of the night bikes as well as safety considerations.
- 7pm: The tour begins! A guide will lead participants down one of our set routes for night bikes. The beginner route follows March Hare to Village Way. The intermediate route follows Cranmer to Village Way. The group will take runs until the finish time. Routes taken depend on group.
- 9pm: Tour ends at the bottom of Winter Park Mountain.
- For more information or any further questions, call 970.726.1616.
Kids' Night Out:
For more information, click here or call 970.726.1564.
This fun, activity-filled evening is for 4-12 year olds. This program is loaded with indoor activities, crafts, and includes dinner and a movie! Kids' Night Out is a worry-free night out for Mom and Dad, and a convenient alternative to at-home babysitting – held in the Adventurer's Club.
Kids' Night Out is a FREE childcare service offered to parents on the condition that $30 per child is spent in any commercial outlet at the resort during the hours that your children are in the program. We do require original receipts to verify the expenditure. If less than $30 per child is spent, parents will be charged the difference. Please reserve your child's space by 3pm on Thursday. Call Winter Park Guest Services at 800.729.7907 to reserve your child's space. Enrollment is limited and is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Coca-Cola® Tubing at Winter Park Resort Is The Perfect Family-Friendly Adventure! Winter Park Resort welcomes the recent addition of the new Coca-Cola® Tubing area! This family-friendly activity, located near the entrance of Winter Park Resort, provides another exciting experience for our guests both during the day and into the evening.
WHY COCA-COLA® TUBING?
- Newest Tube Park in Colorado.
- Affordable rates and flexible hourly reservations.
- Convenient location adjacent to the Vintage Hotel with easy access to Village restaurants via the Cabriolet.
- Free adjacent parking in the paved Vintage Lot.
- Special accommodations for groups, including discounted rates.
- Four separate lanes with banked curves.
- Conveyor lift that takes riders back to the top for another run.
- State-of-the-art warming hut complete with restrooms and hot chocolate beverage service.
- Did we mention it’s FUN?!?
HOW TO HAVE A GREAT TIME:
- Dress warmly in layers and wear comfortable winter boots (hard shell boots are not allowed; i.e. ski boots).
- Must be at least 36" tall to participate.
- Outerwear and helmets available for rent.
- Show up at least 20 minutes in advance.
- All participants, including children, are required to have a ticket and ride in their own tube.
- All participants must sign a tubing release, or if under 18 have a parent guardian sign.
- All participants need to view the instructional video at the Registration / Guest Service Desk.
For more information, click here or call 970.726.1564.
Competition Center Events, Races, Competitions and Athlete Programs:
For more information, click here or call the Competition Center at 970.726.1590.
Intrawest is the leading developer and operator of village-centered destination resorts across North America.
Subaru is proud to be the Official Vehicle of Winter Park Resort. With Subaru's symmetrical all-wheel drive, you can have the confidence to get where you want to go regardless of weather conditions. For more information on this partnership, visit SubaruWinterPark.com
Frontier is proud to be the Official Airline of Winter Park Resort. Born and bred in Colorado, Frontier offers nonstop service to over 75 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. Learn more and book low fares at FlyFrontier.com.
Coca-Cola® enjoys being the soft drink partner to Winter Park Resort and is honored to have the opportunity. Coca-Cola® offers a complete beverage experience while you are hard at work out on the slopes.
GoPro, the world's most versatile camera and producer of some of today's most engaging content, enables people to capture footage during their favorite activities. GoPro products are sold in more than 30,000 stores in over 100 countries worldwide.
Red Bull is a proud energy drink sponsor of Winter Park Resort. Thanks to a unique combination of high quality ingredients, Red Bull Energy Drink vitalizes body and mind.
Coors Light® and Coors® Banquet are proud to be the Official Beer Sponsors of Winter Park Resort. After hitting the slopes, unwind with Rocky Mountain Cold® refreshment of Coors Light or the legendary taste of Coors Banquet.
Choose from a variety of SUVs then check out the products you need, like ski racks and snow tires. Plan your trip today with Avis, the preferred car rental company of Winter Park. Visit avis.com.
Budget is the preferred car rental company of Winter Park. Pick from a variety of vehicles, like roomy SUVs, and products like ski racks to get you to the lodge. Visit budget.com.
Jagermeister is a proud Partner of Winter Park Resort. Jagermeister is one of the best-selling imported liqueurs in the United States and the favorite drinks of millions.
Robert Mondavi Private Selection® is a proud Partner of Winter Park Resort. Created to celebrate the diversity of California's wine growing regions; Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines are sourced from vineyards ideally suited for each variety.