Winter Park Willie and the Easter Bunny deliver holiday fun with an on-mountain candy hunt in Discovery Park as well as a base area egg hunt for children under 5. The 'Bunny Race' has been an Easter tradition for more than 36 years for children ages 10 and under. For more details, call the Guest Information Hotline at 970.726.1564.
Schedule of Events
- 11am: Younger non-skiing 'hunters' (ages 5 & under only) meet the Easter Bunny behind the Private Lesson Center at the base of Winter Park Resort, and wait for the candy hunt to begin.
- 11:45am: All 'skiing candy hunters' head to Porcupine & Bobcat Trails in Discovery Park to assemble and wait for Winter Park Willie. Children must have a valid lift ticket to access hunt.
- noon: The 'hunt' begins! Parents may assist younger children to look for candy.
- 12:45pm: Non-denominational service at the top of the Zephyr Express chairlift.
Also, take a stroll through The Village at Winter Park to see all other family fun activities planned throughout the day! Don't forget to keep your eyes open for Easter eggs scattered about.
Golden Bunny Fun Race
- 8:30-11am: Race Registration at Guest Services in the Balcony House. Parents must pre-register each child to race before 11am.
- 12:15-1pm: The untimed, FUN RACE begins at the top of Lower Village Way trail. Children will race in no particular order. Racers may take as many runs as they wish until the course closes at 1pm. Children must have a valid lift ticket to access race course.
2014 Golden Bunny Coloring Contest
- Ages 1-10.
- Judging to take place on March 31.
- Ribbons for 1st – 3rd place in each age category 1-3yr., 4-6yr., 7-10yr.
- Pick up the contest drawings to be colored at the Guest Registration counter in Balcony House
Return entries to:
Winter Park Resort
Golden Bunny Classic Coloring Contest
PO Box 36
Winter Park, CO 80482
You can also bring your entry to event registration on April 20 in the lower level of the Balcony House from 8:30-11am only. Winners will be notified by phone by April 25.
Intrawest is the leading developer and operator of village-centered destination resorts across North America.
Subaru is proud to be the Official Vehicle of Winter Park Resort. With Subaru's symmetrical all-wheel drive, you can have the confidence to get where you want to go regardless of weather conditions. For more information on this partnership, visit SubaruWinterPark.com
Frontier is proud to be the Official Airline of Winter Park Resort. Born and bred in Colorado, Frontier offers nonstop service to over 75 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. Learn more and book low fares at FlyFrontier.com.
Coca-Cola® enjoys being the soft drink partner to Winter Park Resort and is honored to have the opportunity. Coca-Cola® offers a complete beverage experience while you are hard at work out on the slopes.
GoPro, the world's most versatile camera and producer of some of today's most engaging content, enables people to capture footage during their favorite activities. GoPro products are sold in more than 30,000 stores in over 100 countries worldwide.
Red Bull is a proud energy drink sponsor of Winter Park Resort. Thanks to a unique combination of high quality ingredients, Red Bull Energy Drink vitalizes body and mind.
Coors Light® and Coors® Banquet are proud to be the Official Beer Sponsors of Winter Park Resort. After hitting the slopes, unwind with Rocky Mountain Cold® refreshment of Coors Light or the legendary taste of Coors Banquet.
Choose from a variety of SUVs then check out the products you need, like ski racks and snow tires. Plan your trip today with Avis, the preferred car rental company of Winter Park. Visit avis.com.
Budget is the preferred car rental company of Winter Park. Pick from a variety of vehicles, like roomy SUVs, and products like ski racks to get you to the lodge. Visit budget.com.
Jagermeister is a proud Partner of Winter Park Resort. Jagermeister is one of the best-selling imported liqueurs in the United States and the favorite drinks of millions.
Robert Mondavi Private Selection® is a proud Partner of Winter Park Resort. Created to celebrate the diversity of California's wine growing regions; Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines are sourced from vineyards ideally suited for each variety.