WPST All Mountain programs are for snowboarders who want to ride a variety of terrain, particularly hitting up the groomers, bumps, trees, steeps and powder on Winter Park and Mary Jane! The All Mountain program is also a great option for riders who think they may be interested in terrain park riding but who want to hone their all mountain skills prior to joining a Park + Pipe program.
Although competition is not required, participants who are interested in exploring competition are welcome to compete Winter Park Resort's King of the Grommets slopestyle series and/or the Competition Center's internal Big Mountain competitions. King of the Grommets is held in the Re-railer terrain park and the Big Mountain events are typically held in the Mary Jane Chutes or Vasquez Cirque These competitions are focused on fun and getting a taste of what snowboard competition is all about!
- Must be 8 years old by 12/31/2014.
- Must be proficient linking short radius (tight) toe and heel side turns on blue-black terrain.
- Must demonstrate proper stance and edging techniques on blue terrain.
- Riders should be ready and willing to start working on switch riding (unnatural direction).
- Riders who do not meet these requirements or who cannot commit to a full-season program should consider a Ski and Ride School (SRS) multi-week program. Click here for more info on SRS programs.
DATES & TIMES:
- Friday program: Dec 5, 2014 thru Apr. 3, 2015. 9am-3:30pm.
- Saturday program: Dec 6, 2014 thru Apr. 4, 2015. 9am-3:30pm.
- Sunday program: Dec. 7, 2014 thru Apr. 5, 2015. 9am-3:30pm.
*see full calendar for camp dates and scheduled days off.
The WPST All Mountain program is offered 1 or 2 days per week on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- 1-day All Mountain: $1275* includes the Winter Park/Mary Jane season pass and a Competition Center Sweatshirt. Select either Fri, Sat, or Sun for the full season.
- 2-day All Mountain: $1850* includes the Winter Park/Mary Jane season pass and Competition Center Jacket. Select Fri/Sat, Sat/Sun, or Fri/Sun for the full season.
*There is an additional work deposit fee of $200 which can be worked off. Click here for details.
*$100 late fee after 10/15/2014.
WPST All Mountain program fees include the WPST Holiday Camp held Dec. 27-30, 2014. WPST All Mountain does not meet President's weekend.
Nic Nagel | Snowboard Director and Head Coach |
Intrawest is the leading developer and operator of village-centered destination resorts across North America.
Subaru is proud to be the Official Vehicle of Winter Park Resort. With Subaru's symmetrical all-wheel drive, you can have the confidence to get where you want to go regardless of weather conditions. For more information on this partnership, visit SubaruWinterPark.com
Frontier is proud to be the Official Airline of Winter Park Resort. Born and bred in Colorado, Frontier offers nonstop service to over 75 destinations in the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic. Learn more and book low fares at FlyFrontier.com.
Coca-Cola® enjoys being the soft drink partner to Winter Park Resort and is honored to have the opportunity. Coca-Cola® offers a complete beverage experience while you are hard at work out on the slopes.
GoPro, the world's most versatile camera and producer of some of today's most engaging content, enables people to capture footage during their favorite activities. GoPro products are sold in more than 30,000 stores in over 100 countries worldwide.
Red Bull is a proud energy drink sponsor of Winter Park Resort. Thanks to a unique combination of high quality ingredients, Red Bull Energy Drink vitalizes body and mind.
Coors Light® and Coors® Banquet are proud to be the Official Beer Sponsors of Winter Park Resort. After hitting the slopes, unwind with Rocky Mountain Cold® refreshment of Coors Light or the legendary taste of Coors Banquet.
Choose from a variety of SUVs then check out the products you need, like ski racks and snow tires. Plan your trip today with Avis, the preferred car rental company of Winter Park. Visit avis.com.
Budget is the preferred car rental company of Winter Park. Pick from a variety of vehicles, like roomy SUVs, and products like ski racks to get you to the lodge. Visit budget.com.
Jagermeister is a proud Partner of Winter Park Resort. Jagermeister is one of the best-selling imported liqueurs in the United States and the favorite drinks of millions.
Robert Mondavi Private Selection® is a proud Partner of Winter Park Resort. Created to celebrate the diversity of California's wine growing regions; Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines are sourced from vineyards ideally suited for each variety.